- Manual chucks with gear scroll, centrically clamping.
- Body made of cast iron or steel.
- Gear scroll drop-forged, balanced, and hardened.
- Flanks of scroll and of jaw serrations are ground.
- High concentricity, more precise than DIN 6386 requirement.
For spindle noses with thread to DIN 800. The chuck is fitted to a flange from the rear by means of screws and this flange is then mounted on to the lathe spindle. The flange blanks must always be fitted first to the machine and then to the chuck.
DIN 6350 − Form A − Cushman system.
Includes: 1 set = 3 hardened inside jaws, stepped on the outside.
1 set = 3 hardened outside jaws, stepped on the inside.
1 clamping wrench and fastening screws or studs depending on the chuck.
For spare and additional jaws see No. 312970 − 312990.