- Low friction due to needle bearings.
- Protected with anti-corrosion coating.
- Dust-tight and watertight.
- Very high clamping force prolongs tool life and improves surface quality.
- Flexible clamping range by means of collets.
- Clamping force up to 1000 Nm.
Version - image:
Internal axial recesses effectively prevent the tool slipping.
High radial stiffness due to repeatable clamping accuracy against a flat face, which prevents misalignment and ensures a high accuracy of machining, coupled with long tool life.
T-slots take up the oil and grease, so that reliable torque transmission is achieved.
Absolutely smooth running of the clamping nut.
For clamping tools with plain shanks.
C wrench No. 628400.
Pull studs No. 308760 − 308795.
Collets No. 309566 − 309570.